Local and Regional
Procurement Pilot Project -
Documents Needed to Close a Local and Regional Procurement Agreement
- Final, cumulative procurement and
distribution status report.
- Final, cumulative financial report. This
report should include any funds advanced, but not expended that were returned to
USDA. For returned funds, please be sure to provide the amount and date of the
- Final, completed agreement close-out report (close out form,
- All market analysis reports under Section XIV(c)(1)(f) of the Interim Guidelines
Local and Regional Food Aid Procurement Pilot Project
(i.e. final evaluation report due to USDA by September 30, 2011).
- A list of all equipment purchased under the agreement with a current
value of more than $5,000, as well as a disposition plan for that equipment.
(Disposition of Equipment
- All relevant tax certifications (tax form,
- All relevant A-133 audits
- All known issues related to this agreement
Note: To close an agreement, all
activities must be completed. The request for final reimbursement does not need
to have been submitted to begin the closure process but must be completed before
an agreement can be completely closed.
Questions on Agreement Closure
procedures, please call Barbara Shumar (202) 205-7651